- All prices are listed in USD ($)
- Orders ship worldwide from Collinsville, IL 62234, United States
We display availability of every product on its respective product page as either 'In Stock' or 'Backorder'. Please note that payment is collected at the time your order is submitted.
- In Stock Orders: Items are at JDS Labs. An estimated shipment date is displayed on the product page if shipping time will exceed 1 business day.
- Backorders: Please refer to the estimated shipping date on the product page. If your order contains any backordered items, we will ship once all items in your order are in stock.
Although JDS Labs strives to provide accurate availability dates, estimated shipment dates are subject to change.
In stock items normally ship within 1 business day, Monday through Friday. You will be notified of any delays if your shipment is unable to depart within 2 business days.
Order status is indicated by two automated e-mails. You will receive an 'Order Confirmation' email immediatelly, followed later by a 'Shipment Notification' email containing tracking information. All messages are sent to the e-mail address you provide during checkout. Please check your junk mail folder if you have not received any messages from us.
Orders may be held for additional review when our shipping or finance departments encounter uncertainty. We will contact you immediatelly if further information is required.
Sales tax of 8.10% shall be applied to orders placed by residents of Illinois, USA, as determined by your shipping address.
Changing an Order
Unshipped orders may be changed by contacting us. Because most orders ship within a few hours on weekdays, changes are not always possible.
If you have placed multiple orders the same day, we will try to combine your orders and issue a shipping discount. Combining mutliple orders is not always possible due to the quick pace of our automated shipping system.
Cancelling an Order
- Unshipped orders may be cancelled by contacting JDS Labs.
- Please understand that custom engraved items are non-refundable once engraved.
- We will apply your refund to your original payment method. Payments made through PayPal will be refunded less PayPal's non-refundable transaction fees of 2.99% + $0.30. No transaction fees are incurred for payments made via Credit Card, Google Pay, or Apple Pay.
Please contact us immediately if you have accidentally provided an incorrect shipping address. If your order has already shipped and address correction is not available from the shipping carrier, we will re-ship to your corrected address after the package has been returned to JDS Labs.
- USPS - Shipping address changes are not possible while in transit.
- UPS, FedEx - Shipping address can be changed by the carrier for a nominal fee.
- Please arrange a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from JDS Labs prior to returning items.
- Refunds or exchanges must be requested within 15 days of shipment delivery.
- Items for exchange or refund must be in like new condition and include all original accessories.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping expenses and safe arrival of items to JDS Labs.
- Most returns are processed within 1-2 business days of arrival.
Please contact us if you believe your product requires warranty service. If an issue cannot be resolved by troubleshooting, we will provide an RMA number for inspection and repair.
Sealed (unopened), non-engraved items may be returned for full refund minus shipping costs. Please note that a restocking fee applies to all opened items:
- Amplifiers and DACs may be returned minus a 15% restocking fee. Custom engraved enclosures are non-refundable.
- Cables are non-refundable, but are protected by warranty.
- DIY Parts: Please understand that we cannot accept returns of do-it-yourself parts that have been soldered or otherwise assembled. Feel free to contact us for support instead!
Refunds requested for lost packages must be submitted in accordance with Shipping Policies.
Your refund will be applied to your original payment method: PayPal refunds are processed same day. Credit card refunds may take 1-2 business days to appear on your statement.
Please request an RMA number to arrange an exchange. We will respond with the most convenient option for you. To exchange for a different product, it's generally fastest to place a new order and arrange refund of the original item(s).
Every JDS Labs amplifier and DAC is inspected twice prior to final packaging. Our technicians check fit and function of every button, jack, and audio channel via all available power and audio inputs and outputs. Perfect assemblies receive a stamped inspection card and are immediately sealed into final packaging. Warranty period begins upon arrival of your product:
- Headphone Amplifiers and DACs are fully guaranteed against parts and electronic manufacturing defects for 2 years from original purchase date. Accidental damages and out-of-warranty amplifiers may be repaired at the discretion of a JDS Labs engineer. Transferrable warranty does not cover cosmetic flaws of used equipment. Buyer is responsible for shipping expenses to JDS Labs.
- Audio Cables are protected by a 30 day replacement guarantee.
- Headphones are protected by a 30 day replacement guarantee from JDS Labs. Please refer to manufacturer's specific warranty for service beyond 30 days.
- DIY Parts: Please understand that we cannot guarantee do-it-yourself parts that have been soldered or otherwise assembled, due to the possibility of accidental soldering or ESD mistakes. Feel free to ask for help instead!
All JDS Labs amplifiers and DACs carry a Transferable Warranty assigned by your Order Number. When selling JDS Labs amps/DACs on the aftermarket, please reach out to support with your order number and the new owner's name and email address, so that we can register the Transferable Warranty to the new owner. If you have already purchased a used amplifier, please ask the original owner to initiate transfer of their remaining warranty to you. If you purchased from a JDS Labs retailer, no action is required at jdslabs.com, but we encourage you to retain proof of purchase to determine remaining warranty duration.