Objective2 Headphone Amplifier
- Covered by our 2-year transferable warranty
- Custom model pictured, please read all options!
REFERENCE GRADE AMPLIFICATION
Objective2 is an opensource amplifier designed by brilliant engineer NwAvGuy, with emphasis on benchmark performance and low cost. Objective2 arrives fully assembled, hand tested, and ready to enjoy. Made in the USA.
REFERENCE GRADE SOUND
Objective2 achieves vanishingly low THD and noise performance for audible perfection.
LOW OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
Objective2's extremely low output impedance ensures transparent frequency response for all headphone loads.
At over 600mW, Objective2 provides enough output power to drive all dynamic headphones on the market with authority.
- Frequency Response +/-0.1 dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- THD 1 Khz 150 Ohms 0.0016%
- IMD CCIF 15 Ohms 0.001%
- IMD SMPTE 0.002%
- Noise (ref 400 mV) -105 dB
- Max Output (33 Ohms) 613 mW
- Max Output (150 Ohms) 355 mW
- Max Output (600 Ohms) 88 mW
- Output Impedance 0.54 ohms
- Crosstalk (15 ohms) -65 dB
- Channel Balance (50% volume) 0.6 dB
- Battery Run Time 6-8 Hours
- Case Dimensions (mm) 108.50 x 80.00 x 29.50
- Case Dimensions (in) 4.27 x 3.15 x 1.16
- Weight 11oz
- Gain 2.5x and 6.5x 3.
- Volume Potentiometer Taper Alps 15A
- Batteries 2x9V LSD NiMH
- 1. Custom input configurations are available
- 2. Custom output configurations are available
- 3. Custom gain configurations are available
- Genuine Objective2 Headphone Amplifier
- 15VAC Power Adapter
- 2x Tenergy 9V NiMH, Low-Self-Discharge Batteries
- Rubber Feet
Black and Silver Edition: Default configuration, featuring front mounted 3.5mm (1/8") headphone jack, 3.5mm input jack, and AC power jack.
Customize: Choose a 3.5mm or 6.35mm (1/4") headphone jack, front or rear mounted AC power jack, 3.5mm or RCA analog input jack, and custom gain levels. Customized units ship within 1 business day, exclusively in black!
Objective2 ships with one (1) free 15VAC Power Adapter. Add Objective2 to your shopping cart to select a plug style. US plugs accept 100-120VAC input. EU, AU, and UK plugs accept 220-240VAC input.