STANDALONE ODAC REV B
This product has been discontinued. You might be interested in Atom DAC.
- Covered by our 2-year transferable warranty
AUDIBLY PERFECT 24-BIT AUDIO
The Standalone ODAC is a reference grade digital-to-analog converter designed by NwAvGuy and YoyoDyne Consulting. ODAC can be paired with any headphone amplifier, pre-amplifier, or stereo system.
Standalone ODAC can be used on the go with most Android and iOS devices. No power adapter required.
You'll enjoy ODAC's 24-bit audio. Impressive dynamic range, low jitter, and low noise figures give perfect clarity.
NATURAL FREQUENCY RESPONSE
ObjectiveDAC's audible frequency response of +/- 0.04 dB gives you flawless audio.
- Freq. Response 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.04dB
- THD+N 100 hz -0.15 dBFS 0.0028%
- THD+N 20 hz -0.15 dBFS 0.0015%
- THD+N 10 Khz -0.15 dBFS 0.0024%
- IMD CCIF 19/20 Khz -6.03 dBFS 0.0015%
- IMD SMPTE -6.03 dBFS 0.0015%
- Noise A-Weighted dBu 24/96 -103 dBu
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted) > 112 dB
- Linearity Error -90 dBFS 24/96 -0.08 dB
- Crosstalk -10 dBFS 100K 3.5mm -86.40 dB
- USB Jitter Components 11025Hz -112.3dB
- Distortion < 0.005%
- PCB Stackup 2 Layers
- Maximum Output Line Out 100K 2.1 VRMS
- Case dimensions 99.0 x 63.0 x 13.0 mm
- Weight 2oz
- Audio Formats 16/44, 16/48, 16/88.2, 16/96, 24/44, 24/48, 24/96
- Interface USB, Audio Class 1
- Native Driver OS Support Windows XP & Later, OS X x86, iOS, PS4, Linux
- Inputs Mini-USB
- Output 3.5mm (or RCA), line level
- Power Self-powered by USB
- Fully assembled, tested Standalone ODAC, RevB
- Mini-USB cable with ferrite
- Instructions: Standalone ODAC