out-of-stock, Discontinued - Consider OL DAC Instead!
The ObjectiveDAC (ODAC) is a high performance DAC designed by NwAvGuy and Yoyodyne Consulting. Includes USB cable. Latest model, RevB.
Email submitted. We'll contact you when it is back in stock
ObjectiveDAC (ODAC) is a digital-to-analog convertor designed by NwAvGuy and Yoyodyne Consulting. Full details can be found at NwAvGuy's Objective2 Release Article. Please see our 2012 blog announcement for additional information and discussion, On the ODAC, as well as the 2015 ODAC RevB update.
ODAC is available in several forms:
Assembled Board (this item) - Consists only of the assembled ODAC circuit board. User is responsible for installing ODAC in their own enclosure or amplifier. Some soldering is required. No line-output jack.
Standalone ODAC - ODAC installed in its own aluminum enclosure. Ready to use with any amplifier, via 3.5mm or RCA line output. Self-powered by included USB cable.
Objective2+ODAC Combo - A fully assembled Objective2 headphone amplifier with integrated ODAC in same enclosure. Objective2+ODAC is an AC-powered product only!.
The default USB Audio Class 1 drivers included with your operating system are recommended for use with ODAC. SaviAudio also provides ASIO drivers for ODAC RevB. ASIO should only be installed when demanded by specific applications. If you are uncertain whether ASIO is required, do not install!
- Freq. Response 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.04dB
- THD+N 100 hz -0.15 dBFS 0.0028%
- THD+N 20 hz -0.15 dBFS 0.0015%
- THD+N 10 Khz -0.15 dBFS 0.0024%
- IMD CCIF 19/20 Khz -6.03 dBFS 0.0015%
- IMD SMPTE -6.03 dBFS 0.0015%
- Noise A-Weighted dBu 24/96 -103 dBu
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted) > 112 dB
- Linearity Error -90 dBFS 24/96 -0.08 dB
- Crosstalk -10 dBFS 100K 3.5mm -86.40 dB
- USB Jitter Components 11025Hz -112.3dB
- Maximum Output Line Out 100K 2.1 VRMS
- Distortion < 0.005%
- PCB Dimensions 49.0 x 58.0 mm
- Weight 2oz
- Audio Formats 6/44, 16/48, 16/88.2, 16/96, 24/44, 24/48, 24/96
- Interface USB, Audio Class 1
- Native Driver Windows XP & Later, OS X
- OS Support x86, Linux
- Inputs Mini-USB
- Output 3.5mm (or RCA), line level
- Power Self-powered by USB