Amps + DACs
This product has been discontinued.
- Covered by our 2-year transferable warranty
SUPPORTS IPHONE, IPAD, WINDOWS, LINUX, AND OS X
C5D is built for portable users who demand maximum audio quality, exceptionally low noise, sufficient output power, and a super fine volume control to handle sensitive headphones and IEMs
PERFECT CHANNEL BALANCE
Digital stepped attenuation with zero-crossing detection and 1dB attenuation steps provide smooth volume adjustment at all volume levels, even with sensitive IEMs.
DUAL LDO REGULATION
High performance audio starts with clean power. Supply rails are filtered by impressive TPS7A4700 and TPS7A3301 regulators to achieve ultra low supply noise at a constant output voltage of +/-7V.
SMART USB CHARGING
Powered by a large 1200mAh Li-Ion battery, C5D quickly charges from any USB port (computer, tablet charger, cell phone charger, etc.). A single LED indicates battery status: solid green while on, blinking while battery is low, or blue while charging.
C5D features dual gain levels and a multi-position bass boost toggle for highly customizable sound.
C5D's asynchronous PCM5102A DAC operates with ultra low jitter, symmetrical pairs measuring below -112dB.
LOW OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
C5D's extremely low output impedance of 0.62 ohms ensures natural frequency response with all headphones.
- Frequency Response +/- 0.1 dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- THD+N (20-20kHz, 150 Ω) 0.0015%
- THD+N (20-20kHz, 32 Ω) 0.0045%
- Noise -105 dBu
- Crosstalk @ 150 Ω -67 dB
- Inter-channel Phase @ 1kHz +/- 0.01 °
- Channel Balance +/- 0.55 dB, all volume positions
- Max Output @ 600Ω 4.146 VRMS
- Max Output @ 150Ω Max Output @ 150Ω
- Max Output @ 32Ω 1.182 VRMS
- Power Supply 14.0 Vpp
- Output Impedance 0.62 Ω
- Battery Run Time 6-8 Hours*
- Charge Time Charge Time
- Frequency Response +/- 0.14 dB
- THD+N 100 Hz 0.0014%
- THD+N 20 Hz 0.0015%
- THD+N 10 kHz 0.0025%
- IMD CCIF 19/20 Khz 0.0015%
- Noise A-Weighted -103 dBu
- Dynamic Range > 109 dB A-Weighted
- Linearity Error -90 dBFS 24/96 0.2 dB
- Crosstalk -10dBFS -80 dB
- Sum of Jitter Components @ 11025 Hz -112 dB
- PCB Stackup 4 Layers
- Maximum Output Line Out 100K 2.0 VRMS
- Case Dimensions (mm) 99.5 x 61.5 x 14.0
- Weight 4.2oz
- Audio Formats 16/44, 16/48, 16/88, 16/96, 24/44, 24/48, 24/88, 24/96
- Interface USB, Audio Class 1
- Native Driver OS Support Windows XP & Later, OS X x86, Linux, iOS 7
- Analog Input 3.5mm
- Digital Input USB
- Output 3.5mm
- Charging USB
- C5D Amplifier+DAC
- USB 2.0 Mini B Cable
- Rubber Bumper Feet