cMoyBB DIY Kit, Standard
Kit containing all components to electrically assemble a cMoyBB v2.03: all standard resistors, capacitors, jacks, connectors, ICs, and circuit board. No battery, knob, or enclosure. Soldering required.
This kit contains all components required to electrically assemble a cMoyBB v2.03: all standard resistors, capacitors, jacks, connectors, ICs, and circuit board. No battery, knob, or enclosure. Soldering is required.
The cMoyBB makes a great first time soldering project. This kit contains all default components necessary to build the cMoyBB v2.03.
We recommend that you review the DIY guide to gather a full understanding of assembly requirements and possible modifications.
NOTE: We are currently shipping a standard DIP socket in all cMoyBB kits, rather than the pictured, gold plated socket. Performance is equal and the original part is currently on backorder.
- R2_L, R2_R: Xicon 100k, 1/8W
- R3_L, R3_R: Xicon 2.05k, 1/8W
- R4_L, R4_R: Xicon 10.2k, 1/8W
- RB_L, RB_R, R_LED: Xicon 22k, 1/8W
- C1: Nichicon 330uF, 35V
- C2_L, C2_R: Vishay BFC237011105
- C3+, C3-, C4: Kemet C320C104K5R5TA
- CB_L, CB_R: Panasonic ECQ-V1H823JL
- D1: 5mm Blue LED
- [D1]: 5mm LED Grommet
- U1: 8pin DIP socket
- U2: Texas Instruments TLE2426CLP
- [U1]: Texas Instruments OPA2227PA
- J5: CUI PJ-040D DC Jack
- J4: Alps RK0971221Z05, 10k Potentiometer
- J3: C&K 0S202011MS2QS1, Toggle Switch
- J2: Kycon STX-3100-9C, 3.5mm Jack
- J1: Kycon STX-3100-3C, 3.5mm Jack
- V+, V-: Premium 9V Battery connector
- Bill of Materials